Why Am I A Law Enforcement Chaplain?
BENEFITS TO MEMBERS
- A complete chaplain's handbook is provided to all members.
- A membership periodical published four times a year.
- Educational opportunities are offered at Annual Training Seminars and Regional Training Seminars.
- A Directory of Law Enforcement Chaplains is published, giving a network of mutual support.
- Provides standing in a professional organization. Six professional training levels are offered.
- A Lending Library available for use by members.
BENEFITS TO AGENCIES
- Provides information for establishing a chaplaincy program.
- Gives chaplain training in seminars, lesson materials, and articles.
- Keeps chaplain abreast of latest developments in the field.
- Gives support and encouragement to chaplains.
- Provides professional training for chaplains.
- Provides candidates for full-time chaplaincy positions.
- A credential program recognizing chaplain's education, training, and expertise in Law Enforcement Chaplaincy.
Helping Our Departments and Communities in Difficult Times
Difficult times. As I'm writing this on the flight to Albuquerque for this year's Annual Training Seminar, we've already had[...]